The best best best thing I can make for my kids when I want them to eat broccoli and/or cauliflower!
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup processed cheese (Cheez Whiz or cheese slices work best – yes, this is NOT low fat)
- salt & white pepper to taste
- In a small pot melt butter over medium heat
- Add flour and mix for about 1 minute until flour is no longer raw
- Add milk slowly, stirring. Add cheese – stir frequently until melted.
- Turn down the heat to low so the bottom of the pan doesn’t scorch with burned milk & cheese. Add salt & pepper. Pour LIBERALLY over any veggie you are desperate for your children to eat! 😉