Hubby loooooooooooooooves these. But I wouldn’t recommend them for the kids…
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place potato and rest of ingredients in a bowl. Mash to desired consistency. Serve.
NOTE: I hate making separate dishes for the kids and us and I rarely do it, but in this case I separate a bit of the potatoes out of the big bowl and make a batch that is more kid-friendly (aka no wasabi).